Midknight's Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there, I am MidknightBeast, and this is Midknight's Roleplay. On this forum you can choose any topic for your Roleplay's, from Sonic to Assassin's Creed. Enjoy your stay, and happy RPing! -MidknightBeast

2 posters

Artwork Rules

MidknightBeast
    MidknightBeast
    Admin

Artwork Rules Empty Artwork Rules

Post  MidknightBeast Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:22 am

1. No nudity please

2. I'm okay with gore but I don't wanna see people with exploding eyes and a ripped open torso, so much so that the person's insides are hanging out...

3. Don't be posting random doodles you did, this is art :l

4. Any form of art is acceptable, sprites, digital, traditional, sculptures, ANYTHING.

5. You can ask people for requests but only if they state that they are willing to accept your request.

Last edited by MidknightBeast on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dregan

Artwork Rules Empty Re: Artwork Rules

Post  Dregan Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:31 am

Could I suggest maybe an alteration to Rule 5? You might wanna make it so that it's 'You can ask people for requests if they state that they will be accepting them' or something along those lines? Just to make it so people aren't making topics just to showcase and then suddenly being buried in requests.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 am